Strategic Business Growth Programme
The programme offers intensive, bespoke guidance to small and medium sized businesses over three years old. Support available includes; expert mentoring, events, workshops and more.
The Strategic Business Growth Programme provides a package of advisory support to help you achieve your growth plans.
The package of support available for your business includes one to one advice, funding and specialist workshops.
Advice - We offer impartial one-to-one support on all aspects of business growth including strategic business planning, sales, marketing, financial management and investor readiness. This will lead to us putting together a Growth Action Plan for your business.
Specialist workshops – Available on a wide range of useful topics which focus on key elements of business growth. Companies can also benefit from practical advice and support from other businesses.
Am I eligible?
In order to be eligible for support, your business must be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME), defined as:
- having fewer than 250 employees
- a turnover of under £45 million OR a balance sheet of under £40 million
- not being part of a larger group of companies that takes it over this threshold.
And also the business needs to:
- be based in the Leeds City Region excluding Barnsley, i.e. a trading address in the Leeds City Region.
- be in an eligible sector - this generally excludes primary agriculture, banking and financial services, education and social care and those trading directly with consumers - e.g. retail and hospitality
- have been trading for at least three years.