Manufacturing Growth Programme
Providing advice and support to manufacturing SMEs to help Identify opportunities, create plans for growth and enhance support with grant opportunities
Providing advice and support to manufacturing SMEs to help Identify opportunities, create plans for growth and enhance support with grant opportunities.
The Manufacturing Growth Programme (MGP) is a £9.7 million ERDF funded programme focused on providing support to manufacturing SMEs interested in growth. The programme is delivered by Economic Growth Solutions.
Specialist Manufacturing Growth Managers are in place to offer SMEs the opportunity to access grant funding of up to 30% towards the cost of consultancy and coaching.
Am I eligible?
In order to be eligible for support, your business must be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME), defined as:
- having fewer than 250 employees
- a turnover of under £45 million OR a balance sheet of under £40 million
- not being part of a larger group of companies that takes it over this threshold
- based in the Leeds City Region excluding Barnsley, i.e. a trading address in the Leeds City Region
- be a manufacturer
- be able to demonstrate the intention to grow or improve – (through increased turnover, increased jobs and/or introduction of new products, services, or processes).