If you’re a digital business based in Leeds City Region, then you could qualify for grant funding of £10,000 to £50,000 through the LEP’s City Region Digital Investment Fund.
Leeds City Region Digital Investment Fund
This new fund has been developed to support businesses within the digital and tech sector who are looking to grow their business within the UK’s digital heartland. Find out more here or by contacting the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0113 348 1818.
Your business could be eligible for a grant contribution of between £10,000 - £50,000 if you meet the following criteria:
- operates in the digital sector, specifically the priority sub-sectors*
- are based in Leeds City Region
- has been trading for at least 12 months, operating from commercial premises
- has an eligible capital investment project of £20,000 or above
- is creating at least one full time, permanent job in the City Region
- can demonstrate financial viability of the project and the need for grant support
- has private finance available; either cash reserves, bank lending, or other commercial finance to invest alongside the grant
- currently generates over 50% of turnover from trading with other businesses, or, demonstrate how the grant-supported project will lead to this
* Priority digital sub sectors: IT, Software and Hardware; Creative industries (creative content and creative services); Cyber Securities and Data Protection Technologies; Smart Technology, Smart Cities, Internet of Things and New Technologies