SME funding workshop - Wednesday 29 January, 9am
Location - Calderdale. How to successfully plan and implement your business exit strategy.
Workshop - How to successfully plan your business exit
Location: Bertie's, Brook Street, Elland, West Yorkshire, HX5 9AW
Date: Wednesday 29 January 2020
Time: 1pm - 4:30pm
What will you learn?
Business owners often make the mistake of not planning their exit strategy early enough. A business's exit strategy should be an integral part of its growth strategy, however, in reality, most business owners get caught up working on the day-to-day basis without considering the long-term goals for themselves and their business.
During this workshop, we'll be working through the key questions that every business owner should be considering, whatever stage of growth they are at.
- How do you value your business?
- What would make a buyer pay more for your business rather than less?
- Have you developed an appropriate Growth Strategy and vision and are you offering the best product and service to the buyer?
- Have you identified potential buyers?
- Are you considering a management buyout or an IPO?
- What's the best process for selling your business?
- Is it the right time and are market conditions favourable?
This event is delivered by Winning Pitch on behalf of the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership, Investment Readiness programme.
The programme offers a package of support to help businesses to understand the full range of finance options and products currently available, as well as support then to find the ones most suitable for their business.
For more information, visit the-lep.com/investmentready