Get ready for Brexit workshop - Tuesday 22 October
Location - Bradford. This is a practical session to help exporting businesses prepare for Brexit.
This is a practical session to help exporting businesses prepare for Brexit.
When and where?
Location: Clarion Cedar Court Bradford Hotel, Mayo Avenue, Bradford, BD5 8HW
Date Tuesday 22 October 2019
Time 1pm - 3pm
The Government is accelerating Brexit preparations so that it is ready to leave the EU on 31 October.
This is one of a series of Department for International Trade events to help you prepare for Brexit.
What will you learn?
You’ll leave the event with a personalised action plan covering:
- paperwork needed to continue exporting
- impact to supply chains
- changes to regulations and contracts
- where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
- what you might need to speak to customers and employees about
- moving goods across borders
- business travel to the EU
- providing services to EU clients
- how to treat personal data
Please note places are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is required.