Get ready for Brexit workshop - Thursday 24 October
Location - Wakefield. This is a practical session to help exporting businesses prepare for Brexit.
This is a practical session to help exporting businesses prepare for Brexit.
When and where?
Location: Yorkshire Sculpture Park, West Bretton, Wakefield, WF4 4LG
Date: Thursday 24 October 2019
Time: 8:30am - 11:30am
The Government is accelerating Brexit preparations so that it is ready to leave the EU on 31 October.
This is one of a series of Department for International Trade events to help you prepare for Brexit.
What will you learn?
You’ll leave the event with a personalised action plan covering:
- paperwork needed to continue exporting
- impact to supply chains
- changes to regulations and contracts
- where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
- what you might need to speak to customers and employees about
- moving goods across borders
- business travel to the EU
- providing services to EU clients
- how to treat personal data
Who is this event for?
All exporters, particularly those exporting to the EU. There are several events like this running across the country.
Please note places are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is required.