If you are an owner of a small and medium-sized business and looking for support or guidance, we can help. The Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) Business Support Service provides a single point of access to a wide range of national and local support and funding, so it is easy for you to access the help you need.
We work with businesses at all stages, from start-ups and early-stage companies to established businesses that are ready to expand and grow.
What support is available?
Businesses can access one-to-one tailored support through the LEP’s team of Growth Managers who will work with you to identify your business needs and ensure you can access the right support. Learn more about our Growth Managers.
We can help you:
- Plan for the future with new products and processes
- Make your investment go further with grant support to purchase new equipment, plant, and machinery including bespoke support for the creative and digital sectors
- Expand your workforce by recruiting an apprentice or find suitable candidates through our talent matching service
- Increase your market share by trading overseas
- Save money on your energy bills through resource efficiency
- Understand the full range of finance options currently available
- Help you to identify business growth opportunities
- Connect with local businesses