Propel your business internationally
Based on Annabelle Beckwith's bestselling book ‘Get Your Peas In A Row – 5 key factors to propel your business forward’.
5 key factors to propel your business internationally
This webinar provides businesses with key factors to consider when expanding into new markets.
Wednesday 27 January, 9am - 11am
What can I expect?
This session covers five factors (personal, purpose, people, processes and paradigms) that will form the foundation of your global international aspirations.
- Personal – what does leading an international business require of you?
- Purpose – why there, and why now? For whom? And with what?
- People – who do you need, and where are they?
- Processes – do they do things differently?
- Paradigms – working with a culture that’s ‘someone else’s normal’
This forms part of a series of webinars being delivered by Greenborough Management Limited on behalf of the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP), to help businesses continue operations after the EU Exit.