Reduced West & North Yorkshire Chamber membership fees
Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership has partnered with the West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce to offer new members 75% off their first year.
Reduced Chamber membership funded by Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP)
Owners of small businesses in Bradford, Leeds, and North Yorkshire, with up to 50 employees can save up to 75 per cent on annual membership with the West and North Yorkshire Chamber.
Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) is providing grant support to the Chamber to help businesses impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic access additional support at a reduced rate. As part of the nationwide group of British Chambers of Commerce, the West and North Yorkshire Chamber offer exclusive services and excellent deals with services providers including:
- Free, unlimited, HR and Legal Advice – Let the Chamber be your HR department and assist you with all your HR queries. This service saves you money, time and allows you to understand your legal position before taking any action. If you are unsure on how to bring your team back to the office after furlough, have a small claim dispute that you need help with or simply require legal / HR advice your Chamber is here to assist.
- Debt Recovery Service – If you are struggling to get paid, your Chamber can help by chasing debit on your behalf. Recovering outstanding debt and managing your credit will improve your cash flow, reduce late payments and migrate bad debt.
- Health & Safety Advice - Don't let your business get tripped up by health and safety legislation. This service is confidential and will help you with your health and safety issues and your obligations as an employer.
- Marketing and PR included - Publish articles within the member's news section of the Chamber website and have them shared across our social media channels.
Other benefits include:
- AA breakdown
- Tax and VAT
- International documentation
- Finance finder
The scheme is funded through the Leeds City Region Growth Deal – a £1 billion package of Government investment to accelerate growth and create jobs across Leeds City Region.
Through the Chamber network and access to expertise I have made friends, met mentors, secured new business, grown my business and managed my business. Today, no-one knows what the future holds but I feel secure with the consistent support that the Chambers of Commerce continue to offer.Chamber of Commerce member for the last 20 years