Reduced business membership fees
The LEP is funding the reduced cost of annual business membership for new members with The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, and the West and North Yorkshire Chamber.
Owners of small businesses across West and North Yorkshire can save up to 75 per cent on annual membership fees with The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, and the West and North Yorkshire Chamber.
The offer is available to new members only.
Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) is providing grant support to the FSB and Chamber’s to help businesses impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic access additional support at a reduced rate. Through an annual membership, businesses can benefit from a range of advice and support services including, legal, financial, cyber protection, workshops, networking and more.
The scheme is funded through the Leeds City Region Growth Deal – a £1 billion package of Government investment to accelerate growth and create jobs across Leeds City Region.
Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce
*Available to small businesses based in Calderdale, Kirklees, and Wakefield with up to 50 employees.
The Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce is accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce and is the ‘go-to’ organisation for businesses across its three subdivisions: Halifax & District, Huddersfield & District and Wakefield & District Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber represents businesses across the region, acting as a local voice and driving growth by adding relevant and valuable support.
- Stay connected - through networking events, conferences, and marketing and PR support.
- Be supported – through access to relevant and exclusive business support services including free legal advice, affordable debt recovery options and a variety of discounted services.
- Be represented - ensuring your voice is heard and understood by policymakers locally, regionally, and nationally.
West and North Yorkshire Chamber
*Available to small businesses based in Bradford, Leeds, and North Yorkshire with up to 50 employees.
The West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce is part of the British Chambers of Commerce, which specialises in helping businesses with growth, advice, and business management. Her Majesty The Queen prised the Chamber earlier this year for “helping firms, championing trade and rebuilding communities”. The Chamber is relied upon by the Government to feedback on the challenges facing businesses across the region.
- Free, unlimited, HR and Legal Advice – Let the Chamber be your HR department and assist you with all your HR queries. This service saves you money, time and allows you to understand your legal position before taking any action. If you are unsure on how to bring your team back to the office after furlough, have a small claim dispute that you need help with or simply require legal / HRadvice your Chamber is here to assist.
- Debt Recovery Service – If you are struggling to get paid, your Chamber can help by chasing debit on your behalf. Recovering outstanding debt and managing your credit will improve your cash flow, reduce late payments and migrate bad debt.
- Health & Safety Advice - Don't let your business get tripped up by health and safety legislation. This service is confidential and will help you with your health and safety issues and your obligations as an employer.
- Marketing and PR included - Publish articles within the member's news section of the Chamber website and have them shared across our social media channels.
The Federation of Small Businesses
*Available to micro-businesses based in West Yorkshire with up to 10 employees.
FSB membership means inclusive support, market-leading benefits, and a voice heard in governments at all levels. If you are self-employed or own a small business, membership is built from the ground up to help you achieve your ambitions. Together, we are stronger.
- 24/7 legal help
- medical advice
- cyber protection
- employment advice and protection
- insurance services