Digital Knowledge Enterprise
Support is available for eligible small and medium sized businesses to develop their digital capacity and thereby helping them increase their overall performance (competitiveness, productivity and profitability).Register now
What is the Digital Knowledge Exchange (DKE)
Digital Knowledge Exchange (DKE) is the business support arm of Digital Enterprise programme which helps eligible, growth-focused businesses scale up and achieve digital transformation.
DKE can support you with bringing new digital knowledge into the business including:
- Digital Marketing - Strategy, Social Media, E-mail, Websites, SEO, PPC, Content Creation, Analytics, Lead Magnets and more!
- E-commerce / Selling Online – Selling on your website, online marketplaces and social media (e.g. Facebook / Instagram shops)
- Business Technology - Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, CRM Systems, Cloud Accounting, Cloud Telecommunications and more!
What can I expect?
The Digital Knowledge Exchange provides support in three key areas:
Expert business advice
- Digital Health Check – a review of your online presence and technology within the business to help prioritise areas of digital transformation.
- 1-to-1 consultation with Digital Experts (experts from industry) at our bimonthly Meet the Expert events
- 1-to-1 consultation with Digital Advisers (experts from the Digital Knowledge Exchange) via scheduled meetings.
Weekly events accessible to all employees within the business for free, including:
- Webinars – two hour online sessions, usually between 10am and 12pm
- Workshops - full day, in-person events and includes lunch and refreshments, starting at 9:30 am and closing at 4:30 pm.
- Conferences – Go Digital Live, Social Media Success and Content Creators Unite. Full day events and includes lunch and refreshments, starting at 9 am and closing at 4:45 pm.
- Meet the Experts – online 1-to-1 consultations with digital experts from industry – limited to one hour per meeting, multiple meetings available.
- Your employees gain access to over 100 tutorials available to watch on demand.
Register your business today for free to access the Digital Knowledge Exchange
Call: 0113 426 0535
The Digital Knowledge Exchange is available to eligible businesses and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and nine local authorities including Leeds, Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, Wakefield, York, Harrogate, Selby and Craven. To see if you can access the support visit the online Eligibility Checker: www.digitalenterprise.co.uk/eligibility-checker/.
What businesses have to say about DKE:
“The DKE Meet the Experts are always excellent and offer high-quality experts who are willing to share their expertise with you and help your business grow.” – Debra Samuel
“The session on Digital Marketing was really informative, but there was a laid-back approach from the host which made it really easy going. We will definitely be attending more webinars, thank you” - Emily Parkinson, Propack Direct Mail
“This was great for understanding LinkedIn and how I can get the most out of it I thoroughly enjoyed the practical element to instantly apply knowledge learnt thank you.” - Joanna Baker
“I always look forward to Go Digital Live because it is a great opportunity for learning, inspiration and time to reflect and look forward to our marketing activities!” - Alex Lawler, DB3 Architecture
We are finding it a valuable resource. There is a wide variety of events which are communicated effectively and it's easy for us to book the events that are relevant to us. Thanks for all your work - much appreciated.