About the Strategic Growth Programme
Helping ambitious SMEs overcome current challenges and achieve their potential. . . . Support is available to SMEs, located within the Leeds City Region, that have been trading for 3 years or more.
About the Programme
We are committed to helping SMEs improve performance and identify opportunities to grow. We do this by using tried and tested methods of delivering improvements to SMEs over many years.
- We work with leadership teams to become fully aligned in delivering their goals and ambitions
- We use simple and effective tools to gauge and measure the ambition, opportunity and capacity of a company’s potential for growth
- We use an industry leading High Growth digital assessment tool to measure the maturity and alignment of the team on specific key business areas
- We facilitate the development of a ‘Growth Specification’ that helps prioritise the tasks that will lead a company to make improvements and grow
- We assign a high-quality subject expert/coach to deliver specific elements of the Growth Specification through one to one bespoke support
- We manage the overall delivery of the programme of support using SME Growth experts
- We are well connected and refer companies to the most appropriate support that will deliver additional value
How it works
- 1. Application
We ask for some simple but essential information about your business to ensure you’re eligible to participate but will also benefit from the programme to aid your aspirations.
The information is reviewed by one of our experienced Strategic Growth Managers who will make contact with you to discuss further.
- 2. Growth Assessment
We guide you through a comprehensive assessment process to examine the 'Ambition, Capacity and Opportunity' of your company’s potential for growth.
This includes use of our industry leading High Growth digital assessment tool (GROWTHmapper) to measure the alignment on key business growth areas.
This stage ends with the development of a ‘Growth Specification’ that helps prioritise the tasks that will lead a company to make improvements and grow.
- 3. Allocation of Support
We assign a high-quality subject expert/coach to deliver specific elements of the Growth Specification through fully funded one to one bespoke support with you.
We manage all the contracting with the Growth Coach leaving you to concentrate on receiving the support.
- 4. Expert Delivery
We introduce you to the appointed Growth Coach who then works with you on the key actions from the Growth Specification and supports your growth.
Our Strategic Growth Manager will oversee delivery and ensure things run smoothly.
- 5. Review of Impacts
As your support ends we then ask for you to provide us with some key feedback and impacts the programme has helped you with.
This is a simple but crucial stage to ensure we’ve helped and provides invaluable information for the programme to continue delivering support to SMEs.
Improvement projects we can support you with...
To be eligible for the Strategic Growth Programme, your business must be...
- An SME; fewer than 250 employees
- Located in the Leeds City Region; Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield and York
- Have been trading for 3 years or more