Strategic Growth Programme
As the economy begins its recovery from the dramatic effects of the pandemic, we recognise that for leaders of ambitious small and medium sized business (SMEs) the road ahead may look a little more complicated than usual. We are here to help aspirational SMEs to make sense of the next steps in their growth planning to ensure they have the best chance possible of fulfilling their aims and goals. For this reason and to reinforce the importance of Small to Medium (SME) sized business growth to the region, the Strategic Growth Programme provides a first-class package of bespoke support aimed at ensuring SMEs fulfil their growth potential.
Since October 2020, we have already helped a significant number of businesses across Leeds City Region to gain clarity in pursuing the actions that will lead to sustainable growth moving forwards.
We are committed to helping SMEs improve performance and identify opportunities to grow. We do this because we believe in SMEs, understand SMEs and support SMEs to drive local economic growth.
By joining the Strategic Growth Programme you will benefit from a package of support providing you with the knowledge, understanding and a framework to fulfil your businesses potential.
- Experienced team of Strategic Growth Managers that understand SME’s growth challenges and how to develop effective plans for growth
- Use of industry leading High Growth digital assessment tool (GROWTHmapper) to measure the alignment on key business growth areas
- A comprehensive assessment of your current situation which leads to a tailored and bespoke Growth Specification document detailing your needs and key actions to grow your business
- High quality, one to one bespoke growth mentoring and account management from our Strategic Growth Managers
- Access to a number of funded Coaching days delivered by a dedicated external Growth Coach to address your growth actions
Support available to SMEs, located within the Leeds City Region, that have been trading for 3 years or more.
Designed and delivered by Oxford Innovation Advice