COVID-19: Manufacturing recovery plan
Support for SME manufacturers to help recover and build long-term resilience with a three-stage approach; stabilise, recover, growth.
Developed by the University of Huddersfield in collaboration with Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) and Manufacturing Supply Chain Programme, the Manufacturing Recovery Plan will support local manufacturing SMEs to recover and build long-term resilience with a three-stage approach; stabilise, recover, growth.
Manufacturing businesses have been struck by the recent pandemic shock and all manufacturers will have to deal with the economic and operational impact of returning to work and the uncertainty to the implications of ‘Brexit’. The Manufacturing Recovery Plan is not just about recovery but also building resilience inside a manufacturing business. The MRP aims to ensure that companies are better prepared for any future “shocks”.
The Manufacturing Recovery Plan will support your business with the following offer:
- The strategic review and individual action plan
- Dedicated support from manufacturing specialists
- Regular meetings with an experienced Client Manager to support you through each stage of the plan
- Interactions, funding and grants dependent on your needs and availability
- Collaboration with and referral to other most relevant LEP programmes of support.
How to apply
Register online www.manufacturing-recovery.co.uk