Business resilience workshops
Delivered by Biskit on behalf of the LEP, these 90-minute online workshops on branding and strategic marketing planning will help you maximise your potential and achieve better outcomes for your business.
We are working with Biskit Ltd to host a series of free business resilience workshops to SMEs across Yorkshire and the Humber, funded by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS). With over 25 years of sales, marketing and business experience, Biskit can help you realise your potential through effective and affordable branding concepts and strategic marketing planning.
Each workshop is held across multiple dates in February and March.
What can I expect?
These 90-minute online workshops explore how you can maximise potential and achieve better outcomes for your business. Please click on the links below to find out more about each workshop. All include Q&A, plus a copy of the recorded slides for future use.
- Common habit of successful companies
- Creating a marketing plan
- Maximising your customer journey
- Maximising your website potential
- Identifying new markets and opportunities
- Strategy planning
- How to start thinking strategically
- Branding and your business
- Identifying business barriers to growth
- Maximising your existing customer relationships
- Building a marketing communications plan
- Developing your business culture
- Understanding your marketing messages