If you're looking to invest in projects that offer excellent economic returns while also contributing to positive social and environmental outcomes, we could help.
Working with public and private sector partners, we've identified nine potential commercially viable district heating schemes across the City Region that will help businesses reap the benefits of lower heating costs. Once completed these projects have the potential to produce heat for over 1,100 businesses in a low cost, energy efficient way.
Benefits of these district heat projects include:
- lower heating costs for businesses connected to the district heat network
- potential income stream for businesses acting as heat suppliers or network operators
- investment opportunities with excellent potential returns
Project opportunities are available in:
- Barnsley town centre
- Bradford city centre
- Halifax town centre
- Huddersfield town centre
- Knottingley and Castleford town centres
- Leeds city centre
- Wakefield city centre and City Fields
- York Hospital and the surrounding area
- Leeds City Region Enterprise Zone