HOW WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
We can help you address your skills gaps by providing your staff with the training that will enable your business to develop and grow. Work with our team to design a training plan based on the needs of your business and our expert skills advisors will support you by:
- offering a comprehensive skills assessment
- helping you find the right training
- providing funding to eligible businesses
- guiding and supporting you through the application process.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR LEP SKILLS FUNDING?
To be eligible for skills funding, your business must:
- be based in the Leeds City Region
- employ fewer than 250 people and have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million
- be able to contribute at least 50% of the cost of the training
- be in one of our priority sectors (creative and digital, finance and business, hospitality and tourism, low carbon and construction, manufacturing and engineering, transport and logistics and medical technology).
More details on the support available and the benefits of training your staff can be found in this handy guide.
If you are not sure if you are in one of our priority sectors or would like to have an informal conversation with our team, please call 0113 3861910 or click here to check your eligibility online.
Find out more
Take a look at the video below to see how we helped MooD International, a software firm based in York, to build a more robust training plan and access a number of training courses tailored to the business' needs.
Want to work with us?
Are you a training provider interested in working with us, or an organisation who could support us to promote the skills service? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*The LEP skills service is delivered by a consortium, which is made up of Calderdale College, Leeds City College, West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce and Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce and Industry on behalf of the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges. It has been partly supported by HM Government with Employer Ownership funding.*