This programme is aimed at the leaders of high-growth small businesses and social enterprises. Its aims are to help business leaders navigate barriers to growth and unlock their business’s potential, with 10 core modules of targeted workshops, support and peer networking. It includes:
- over 100 hours of business and management education, delivered over 10 core modules
- business support services and one-to-one business advice
- support to develop a Growth Plan, customised for your business
- specialist workshops
- unique networking and peer learning opportunities
Participants will work alongside other ambitious small business owners, with the support of Leeds University Business School and experienced practitioners from the business community. At the end of the programme, participants join the 10k Small Business alumni network, alongside hundreds of the UK’s most exciting small businesses.
Am I eligible?
The programme is open to small and medium-sized businesses. You'll need to provide verification of your business as a legal entity and financial information in order to apply.
The key criteria are as follows:
- The business should have been trading for a minimum of 3 years.
- The business must have turnover in excess of £250,000 with no maximum.
- The business should have more than 5 employees with the maximum probably around 60 employees, although this is flexible.
- The applicant should be the major Shareholder or Decision maker.
- The programme is open to businesses in all sectors
- Applications are welcome from commercial businesses and Social Enterprises
Applications are now open for the Spring Programme starting 24 April 2017. The deadline for these is 27 February 2017.
Visit: www.goldmansachs.com/citizenship/10000-small-businesses/UK for more information.
Start your application at https://www.10ksbapply.co.uk